Interesting video with a fresh perspective. Covers:
- Seoul Fashion industry
- Plastic surgery
- Changing customs
- Interview with two K-pop groups, one famous, one less famous.
- Seoul cityscape: night fashion market, interactive digital devices in the subway
- Interview with a Korean punk. I repeat. A Korean punk.
- “[…] The Internet, which South Korea pretty much rules”
- “You’re the most polite punk I’ve ever met, you’re a gentleman”
- “If my boyfriend and I wore matching underwear in Britain, we’d be the laughing stock of the country”